Campers' Corner Singapore



I am happy that a good friend from Singapore who runs Campers' Corner is giving a chance for my son to work with them. Hope he can learn more about outdoor life. My kids had their adventure with me till they are 12 years old when I have to move to Taiwan.
When they were in Taiwan I still gave them the same treatment. Their first cycling trip in Taiwan was 120km from Kaohsiung to Kenting in a day. They been to many outdoor like Meishan Kuo and Maolin which was destroyed by 88 Typhoon in 2009.

Calvin Tay who now owns 3.5 joint has work himself hard since we met in the 90s. He also a big fan of Taiwan with many Taiwanese outdoor friends. There is one in particular he wants me to meet and his shop is just doors away from my place.

Now he is a dealer for US major brands like Marmot, Arc'teryx and others. Before I used to get MSR, Thermarest and others camping products from him. Now he even produce his own brand.

Last time I was there, Australian Search and Rescue team was there. Need not to say more, his reputation have grown worldwide.

Do drop by his place if you are in Singapore, he have a nice bar setup with drinks you do not expect to find. Occasionally there are talks from other adventurers about their trips. You have join their Facebook to get the details.
Pst.... he has free WiFi....password: ilovecampers
It was in my head since the day he had WiFi setup.....LOL

Thank you Calvin and Team for allowing my stay in Singapore pleasant and it was great to know new friends from Campers' Corner
Forgot to mention .... he and me shared the same birth date 24th Feb....How coincident??!!!!